Out of My Comfort Zone - Part 1


Note: Hindi po yan tambakan, desk ko yan ^^

I barely have 2 months left in my practicum, all these work and “side-jobs”, not to mention those rush requests from the people here at work, really stressed me out. But I’m used to it; so used to it my body felt nostalgic of those online games addiction days I used to have.



How did ended up here you say?

Back in February I was offered by a global printing solution firm to have my practicum in their Cebu based research facility. The position was challenging and it was the first time the department where I would suppose to be assigned to have that kind of guy handling that kind of work. Oh I forgot to tell you the position they offered to me was to be the graphic designer of the HR department and website admin of their careers site.

Quite exciting huh? I was flattered when I was given this kind of offer. Let’s face it; why would they bother getting an over age college student from a back-wood place. Probably it’s “boygie day” back then; the stars according to my zodiac sign has aligned and created a fortune for me (like I believe those kind of crap, *tounge in cheek); yeah not even those self proclaimed I.T expert saying they can rig the automated elected can ever redone.

But hey this might be what that song of Greenday says; “Nice guys finish lasts”.


"Wag mong ikahon ang Dyos. Hindi lang yan ang kaya nyang gawin sa buhay mo."

1 comments:

ice said...

/inspire me

Post a Comment